Systor Systems 1 to 63 USB Drive Duplicator / Multiple Flash USB Card Copier
The 1 to 63 USB drive duplicator is a professional USB flash drive duplicator offering flash memory copying technology suitable for anyone involved in multiple drive duplication. The user-friendly LCD interface provides a simple one-step copy function that duplicates ThumbDrive and USB flash drives at an optimal speed producing a maximum of 63 copies every cycle. A computer is not required at all for this standalone duplication system. All inside the copy tower itself, different files, such as digital pictures, MP3 files, and other data are automatically detected to allow stable and secure copying without the added trouble or stress from a computer to handle such functions. The USB drive duplicator ensures a fast, cost effective solution for duplication runs whether copying be performed at home, office, or studio.
- Complete Standalone Operation: No PC required to operate the duplicator. Asynchronous Duplication: Able to copy any size master data onto multiple sources asynchronously (independently) without sacrificing duplication speed or quality for faster and more reliable duplication.
- Smart copy feature: This feature is used to quickly copy all accessible content contained on the USB device. Supports all data Formats with bit by bit duplication
- Supports all currently available USB drive: Supports all currently available USB drive in the market, Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator is able to be upgraded by future firmware updates.
- Secure Erase: Fully erase the USB device without the data being recovered. Multi-Language capability: The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request
- Auto-Counter Technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project. Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior: Duplicator casing available in midnight black aluminum casing.